Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Image courtesy of Metro

Image courtesy of Metro

Image courtesy of Metro

Alyssa Klingensmith, Journalist

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi is a wonderful movie from the Star Wars sequel, it answered some questions fans have been wondering about for quite some time, it has great visuals, and most importantly, a great story. The film, directed by Rian Johnson, continues the story with Rey, Finn, Poe, and Luke Skywalker on their journey. Rey is being trained by Luke to become a Jedi and she is also trying to get Luke to come back to the Resistance so that they have a better chance against the First Order. If you don’t know, the First Order are the “bad guys” and the Resistance are the “good guys”.

A scene from the movie with Rey and Luke Skywalker

Image courtesy of Collider

The movie had some mixed reviews with people not liking how the story is played out and the quality of the movie. Some don’t like the humor, acting, and the ways the characters have been developed, but others like the movie and are happy to see how the story continues. They were pleased with this movie and are excited to see how the next one comes to life. When the critics spoke, they had very good and positive things to say about the movie. Overall, I thought the movie was good and I was pleased to see how the story continued. I thought the acting was good and the way they played out this seventh movie was great.

This is also a sentimental movie to many because it’s Carrie Fisher’s last movie she would be featured in and her last Star Wars movie. The end credits of the movie even included a sweet tribute to her.  

Star Wars: The Last Jedi