Eating in Tucson

Zayra Brown, Journalist

There’s no denying Tucson has the best access to Mexican food (besides the really good cuisine across the border) but there are other great restaurants to go to. Whether you’re going out on a date, or spending time with friends and family. Here’s a guide to eating in Tucson.

Guys do you have a girl who’s decided to go vegan to protect the animals? If so take her to “Goodness Fresh”. This healthy hip restaurant with, vegetarian options is the perfect place to make your lady happy! The casual setting offers a variety of meals that non-vegans would enjoy, from acai bowls, breakfast burritos, Thai chicken bowls and kale citrus salads! Along with their wide variety of natural refreshments or tropical all-good smoothies, this will make whoever you’re trying to 

impress love you berry much!

Girls we’ve all done that annoying line when our special someone asks us what we want to eat, and we end up saying “whatever you want to eat” or “You can pick”. Then we end up disagreeing until they say the name of our favorite restaurant. If you’re tired of hearing lame suggestions, then tell them you want togo to “Senae Thai Bistro”, a downtown sophisticated Thai cuisine will have you and your partner both agreeing on where to eat with no questions asked. These traditional meals will make you feel like you’ve transported to Thailand with their delicious seafoods and meats. A fan favorite is the “Gai Kra Prow”- Julienned flavorful chicken with vegetables, wok-fried garlic, and onions in a basil-Thai-Chili-oyster sauce. Next time don’t answer with “whatever you want” and answer with “take me  to Senae Thai Bistro”.

To wrap things up, Tucson is notorious for their wide array of Mexican foods but if you’re looking to try something new, don’t discount the other foods Tucson has to offer.

Eating in Tucson