2018 February Movies

Nyah Williams, Journalist

Title: Winchester

Release Date: February 2

Genre: Supernatural

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Sarah Winchesters family died and she believes that she is being haunted by the souls of people that have been killed by guns. Desperate to keep the evil spirits away from her, Winchester builds a mansion designed to protect herself. Eric Price, a psychiatrist visits the Winchester mansion to check on Sarah’s state of mind. While there, Price discovers that Sarah Winchester might not be as deranged as she is made out to be.

Title: Entanglement

Release Date: February 9

Genre: Romance

Rating: Unrated

Summary: Ben Layten is on the search for the meaning of his existence. While doing so he discovers a family secret that leads him to a woman named Hanna. Ben and Hanna’s relationship escalates and it causes some complications in Ben’s life. He realizes that everything in life is connected in some way and that the world may be more inexplicable than he could have imagined.

Title: Black Panther

Release Date: February 16

Genre: Sci-Fi

Rating: PG-13

Summary: T’Challa returned home to the African nation, Wakanda after the death of his father to take his place as king. As king and Black Panther he is taken on by a powerful enemy which draws him into a conflict that could put Wakanda and the world in danger. In order to secure the safety of his people he will have to gather allies and reveal the full power of Black Panther.

Title: Everyday

Release Date: February 23

Genre: Teen

Rating: PG-13

Summary: ‘A’ is a spirit that takes form in a different body every 24 hours. Rhiannon is a sixteen-year old girl that is infatuated with ‘A’. An unlikely relationship forms between the two. Every day they go on a search for each other not knowing who ‘A’ will be next or what the new day will bring. They soon realize that their relationship might not last and they are both faced with the hardest decision they may ever face.

Image 1: Photo by Timothy Eberly on Unsplash

2018 February Movies