Hot Yoga Tucson

Cami Blake, Journalist

Yoga: It’s an exercise that benefits the mind, body, and soul. There are so many great things about the practice; specifically benefits from hot yoga. Hot yoga is more challenging because it is practiced in a humid 100 to 104 degree room. Though it might seem difficult, there are many reasons why it’s such an amazing workout.

Practicing any kind of yoga helps to improve mental and physical health. It can really boost your positivity, self confidence, and will help you see your inner strength. Doing hot yoga will make you sweat more than you ever thought possible. Your first try at it might be very, very challenging, but don’t give up because it’s like that for everyone. Hot yoga gives you a great workout that flushes out toxins and won’t leave you feeling sore and exhausted after. Instead, you are left feeling calm and refreshed once you cool off.

A great place to try out hot yoga is Hot Yoga Tucson located on Grant and Tanque Verde. It is a great place full of friendly and welcoming people along with fantastic teachers, such as the owner, Jodi Schroder. According to Jodi’s bio on the website “Hot Yoga Tucson is a result of her passion and need to share the Hot Yoga experience.” They offer two types of classes with an hour or a 75 minute option, hot yoga flow and hot bikram. They also recently started a non-heated class called yin twice a month. The flow class is great for all levels as they are accompanied by music to help with poses as they flow from one to another. The bikram class involves holding static positions instead of continuous movement. Both classes help to build strength throughout your whole body. Hot Yoga Tucson is a wonderful, welcoming, and positive environment for all who come to practice and to experience the benefits of yoga.

Hot Yoga Tucson