NBA Most Valuable Player Race

www.elpalco.com.sv%2Flos-5-mejores-jugadores-de-la-nba-en-la-actualidad%2F.%0A
www.elpalco.com.sv/los-5-mejores-jugadores-de-la-nba-en-la-actualidad/.

Ivan Santamaria, Journalist

The National Basketball Association is one the most competitive leagues for the sport of basketball. One of the most prestigious individual award for NBA is Most Valuable Player. This award is given at the conclusion of the NBA season along with many other awards. The season is currently approaching the midway point where everyone is getting a sense on who is true contender to be this year’s MVP. There are currently many strong contenders for the spot. Some contenders are LeBron James (28pt average), James Harden (32pt average), Stephen Curry (26pt average), and Giannis Antetokounmpo (30pt average).

LeBron James is one the most dynamic players that NBA has seen for the last decade or so with many individual awards and also including many championship wins. James Harden is also a great player that has brought his team many victories throughout the year with his explosive play ability. Stephen Curry is arguably one the greatest three point shooters in basketball history where he is setting NBA records left and right for his precise shooting abilities. Giannis Antetokounmpo is one the newest NBA players compared to the others but is comparable to them with his amazing length and power. Each of these players are unique to the game of basketball and should come down to the wire when choosing who is the best of them all this season.

NBA Most Valuable Player Race